Interested Candidates must apply online at: https://pivotalhr.fitzii.com/apply/26107?s=li
Are you a highly organized, analytical thinker, with experience using ArcGIS software? Do you enjoy working with a passionate and dedicated team to make a positive impact in your community?
Then we want to hear from you.
SustainMobility is looking to fill a one-year, full-time contract position (with possibility of renewal), for an experienced program analyst to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Marketing, the Program Analyst is responsible for establishing methods for evaluating the effectiveness of programs, the ongoing collection of data from established programs, the maintenance of existing databases, and using ArcGIS to overlay maps and datasets to analyze and present geographic and spatial data.
The successful candidate will have a combination of five years of experience in an analyst and/or mapping role, is a strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “Can Do” attitude.
SustainMobility is a non-profit social enterprise. We work with leading communities and organizations to deliver transformative programming that inspires residents and employees to live more active and healthy life-styles. Specifically, our services and programming are focused on the intersection of health and mobility options. Our goal is to encourage behaviour change that reduces society’s transportation footprint, inspires daily physical activity, improves air quality and eases traffic congestion.
SustainMobility programs include:
Duties and responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and administration of surveys, analysis and summary of survey results;
- Design program and project evaluation strategies and methods;
- Post-event/promotion wrap-up: Analysis and summary of results;
- Ability to create/modify detailed maps in ArcGIS;
- Assist in preparing reports for funders, sponsors and corporate members;
- Staff on-site corporate events.
What We’re Looking For
In addition to the basic skills, SustainMobility is looking to hire a team-player who can work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and isn’t afraid of a challenge.
You’re the right fit for this role if you are a:
- Go Getter – You proactively manage team and customer requests for information and support.
- Multi-Tasker – You can organize and prioritize projects and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of efficiency, attention to detail and professionalism.
- Team Player – You can work independently or in a team environment and are adaptable.
Knowledge and skills
Skills & Experience Required
- University graduate from an analytical discipline;
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint;
- Experience in using geospatial technologies (ArcGIS, Google Earth) for data collection, database development, spatial analysis;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Superior analytical skills;
- Strong team player;
- Familiarity with survey design and survey tools such as Survey Monkey;
- You are an innovator who is constantly exploring new and emerging tools to improve program performance and evaluation.
University degree in an analytical discipline.